Light Load Leveling Mounts
Mountings can be used with or without plated steel glide cups or leveling bolts. Furnished with 3/8 – 16 or 1/2 – 13 tapped holes or studs to accommodate large or small holes in the machinery leg.
• Neoprene resists oil, oxygen and ozone.
• Upper plate provides uniform mounting loading.
• May be bolted directly without leveling for economy.
• Without glide cup, friction keeps equipment in place
• With glide cup, equipment can slide on vinyl floors or short fibre carpet.
• Purchase with leveling stud (L) when leveling is required.
• A great isolator for small high speed equipment.
|Size||Max. Load (lbs)||Tapped Hole|